Search This Blog
Monday, March 8, 2010
Star Wars in the Office
Tonight I feel as if I have new meaning to my life I will no longer take the simple pleasures in life such as clean stalls and air freshner for granted again. I have never been trained by the "Star Fleet" and Im not allowed to carry a lifesaver to the office with me. So as I casually walked into the dungeon that we in the office call "the ladies room" I was confronted by "Jabba da Hut" (the person or the shit your choice). I had a false sense of security as I entered my stall when it happened.....the most horrific smell went up into the air after a flush and "our poor defenseless ladies room" with no air freshners on the wall not even a cheap pink glade stick up safely placed with loving care in the stall...it rose up and hit me in the face like a baseball bat and me without my lifesaver stood face to face with the back of my stall door grasping my mouth shut holding my nose for dear life pleading with the little bit of air that was able to seep into my mouth through the tiny little cracks between my fingers gagging, gagging , gagging waiting on "Jabba da Hut" to wash her hands and crawl off and die somewhere (cause something was medically wrong with her or she was a vegetarian Im not sure). I gagged as she rinsed and toweled her hands off pleading with my stomach to just hold on til she exits you do not want to give your coordinates for your safety is at risk. "Jabba da Hut" then exited the dungeon and I defenseless untrained trekkie turned around and fucking lost my lunch! Now thats the 311 on GROSS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment