Search This Blog
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Fake Christian
I really didn't wanna skip through to any of my current bio history but today I feel the need to. So Im gonna skip ahead to 2004 just for any of my friends or family who may have seen my facebook argument today. In 2004 I was married to my high school sweetheart and we had just purchased a brand new house and 2 new cars these were called "forgive me I cheated on you gifts" from him. He I will name "Brainless Redneck". We had 2 children throughout this relationship and I agreed to move into this new house cause you guessed it i heard those famous words "I'll never do it again". My new belief about that statement is you should only have that engraved on your tombstone after you do something stupid like drive off a cliff, jump out of an airplane, run from a very fast K-9 unit and get tazed when you know you have been using narcotics and you have a heart condition anyways back to the story. After about a month of being in this house things were getting odd again so I approached the "Brainless Redneck" to discuss the option of let's get a divorce for christmas after we pay off some bills and we can go our separate ways (no I didnt have to use sign language either) I got the no we have this great house and the boys to think about. Then after waiting up all night a few weeks later I hear a truck burning out at the corner near the street we lived on a friend dropped "Brainless Redneck" off curbside literally and he wanders in with hickies all over his neck and tried to convince me that his friend "Ranger Rick" did that to him with a vacuum cleaner. Well shocker of course It was another Bitch! Two days later I get a phone message at work to call home, I do and he says "this isnt working, this us, I want a divorce" I drove straight home looked straight at him and said fine I picked up the phone and dialed the realtor he asked "what are you doing" getting rid of this house cause Im not living here anymore. We had a contract from a buyer the very next day. I started packing. He started playing games he thought he was big and bad cause he worked for the sheriffs department and my motto is just because you can fit into an plus sized brownie troop uniform doesnt make you law enforcement. Then comes the talk about where he's planning to live he explains that he is going to stay with "HER" while "HER" husband is incarcerated. I said "My boys arent going to stay the night anywhere with anyone I dont know they could be a child molester for all I know. He says to me "dont worry about that I already spoke to her probation officer and shes only had some minor charges nothing big nothing shes doing now." Mind you fast forward just a few months ahead and Im being criminally charged for Identity Theft and Fraud cause she accuses me of finding her information out through my job which internal affairs found me "NOT GUILTY". This divorce got extremely nasty and I will break all that down in details throughout my blogging bio but needless to say if you saw my fight on facebook today that all started over her cruel email to me last night basically calling me a "bad parent" because my younger son got his birthday card and check and my oldest didnt get anything. I love both my sons equally but I will say you only get birthday gifts on your birthday not someone elses and when your birthday comes the same thing happens. A real woman a so-called Step-mother would have been able to explain that to a 12 year old without dragging his mother thru the mud.
Labels:
bad parent,
bitch,
cars,
cheater,
children,
fraud,
guilty,
house,
identity theft,
incarcerated,
redneck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment