Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Drippy Torture

As you may have figured out by now my sister was the victim of most of my torture. She was an easy target when she was little just too nice of a kid for me. She was definately a tattle-tail and I made sure to get her back any chance I could. One several occasions I decided to try and make her believe she was slowly going crazy by carrying out one of my forms of slow torture on her. We of course shared a bedroom and we had our bunk beds separated (I'll explain that reasoning on another blog) and they sat approximately 3 feet away from each other one on each side of the room. Amy had a sorta sleep disorder which I will deny that I had anything to do with that so on this particular night I decided to carry out one of my master plans. I lay in my bed while she was trying to get to sleep since we had school in the morning when I decided to do what I like to refer to as the "Drip Drip Torture treatment" this is where I made this little dripping sound a very faint tick tick sound I made with my tongue. Amy heard this sound and told me to stop and I was like "what are you talking about" she said "that noise" I again was like "what noise? I don't hear anything". She said "you are making that noise on purpose", "stop it or I'm telling". I said "You are losing it I don't know what you are hearing" I don't hear anything how strange how the drip drip sound stops while I spoke. Then she yelled down the hall to Mom. Mom comes down the runway and said "both of you be quiet and go to sleep". Amy said "Mom she's making a noise with her mouth just to annoy me". I bolted up in bed and said "I have no idea what's she hearing but I'm not making a sound for God's sake I'm trying to get to sleep". Mom repeated herself and said "Go to bed now" and walked back out of the room where at the very second she got out of the doorway I started again this went on for atleast 30 minutes. Amy was so annoyed at this point that she was pretending to ignore me. I finally realized that it wasn't bothering her as much anymore so I quit and went to sleep all the time dreaming of my form of torture and how easily she was disturbed as I lay there dreaming of the "Drip Drip" Amy got the last laugh that night when my dreams of this noise triggered me to wet the bed and while I was getting the "empty your bladder before you go to sleep" speech from Mom the next morning Amy of course had to add the tee hees behind Mom's back as the speech continued while she was changing my penquin sheets and I rushed to take my bath before I went to school. Amy again I owe you for probably 10 more co-payments at the therapists office.

No comments:

Post a Comment